Tabletop Miniature Painting Workshop
- Date: 1 Oct (Sat)
- Time: 2pm - 4pm
- Venue: Funbie Studios, Liang Court #B1-07
- Cost: $50 per Student
About the Class
Over the course of this workshop, we will learn the basics of painting miniatures, including:
- Undercoating - Preparation of model for painting (Undercoating)
- Basecoating - Basic Colour application
- Highlights and shading - Model detailling
- Basing the model - Final touches
- Proper paint application techniques and brush care
- Tips and tricks of Painting
Things to Note
- A miniature tabletop model will provided for participants to paint upon for this workshop and can be taken home upon completion!
- Hobby paints, brushes and complimentary miniature will be provided.
About the Trainer
Sean Suchanya is a freelance modeler and traditional illustrator. He grew up with wargames and toys with a passion for storytelling and is translating all his interests into developing his tabletop war-game.
You could see more of his work on https://www.behance.net/Brotherastartes